Lead Digital Product Manager
The Lead Digital Product Manager will leverage Jira and Jira Align to create and manage stories and features. Collaborate with other product owners on cross-lane intent; work closely with other team leads (scrum master, engineering lead) on team dynamics and improvement opportunities.
Lead Digital Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead ceremonies including stand ups, refinements/grooming, PI planning, sprint planning.
- Attend program ceremonies: S2s, program meetings, program level project status meetings.
- Work through dependencies with other teams, escalate risks, and navigate tradeoffs.
- Connect with stakeholders to understand intent.
- Collaborate with other product owners on cross-lane intent.
- Work closely with other team leads (scrum master, engineering lead) on team dynamics, improvement opportunities.
- Leverage Jira and Jira Align to create and manage stories and features.
- Competency in G-Suite, Jira, Jira Align
- At least 3 year of product management experience or at least 3 year of experience in product design, agile delivery, business analysis, data science, or software engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in Agile product management.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.