Lead, Product Manager
Profiles is seeking a Lead Digital Product Manager to support a Fortune 10 Financial Services Corporation in an exciting, long-term contract assignment opportunity. This position is located in New York City, NY, working remote until a return to office hybrid schedule is formalized.
If you are ready to take the lead on a cross-functional team, delivering the vision for innovative solutions, product strategy, and the product road map, as a Lead Digital Product Manager, this is the role for you!
This highly-visible role will lead product and experience, working closely with the Engineering team. Additionally, this role will collaborate with the technology team in designing solutions.
Lead Digital Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Partner with various marketing, engineering and partner teams to design and deliver on incentive experience.
- Work closely with customer service and risk teams to identify and deliver features to reduce customer complaints.
- Partner with account opening team, and other lines of business to integrate offer solutions across systems.
- Build a product strategy and roadmap from product vision and get buy in from leaders and stakeholders.
- Continuously push for real time integrations and solutions to optimize the customer experience.
- Excellent documentation and record keeping to participate in internal and external audits.
- Hands on with data queries to investigate customer complaints and exception scenarios.
- Strive to improve data processes by way of technical automation and thinking out of the box.
In this role, you’ll be expected to demonstrate proficiency in three key areas:
- Human Centered
- You’ll define clear and actionable problem statements to help teams deliver results while displaying a comprehensive understanding of iterative software delivery, capable of thin-slice MVP grooming.
- You’ll leverage customer insights to influence priorities and roadmap feature development while advocating for and driving alignment between stakeholders in the development of acceptance criteria.
- Business Focused
- You’ll own and prioritize the near-term product roadmap to deliver on business outcomes, quickly identifying points of leverage in complex problems or systems, and utilizing data effectively to define success metrics and measurable outcomes
- You’ll utilize balanced judgment in decisions about risks of both actions taken and not taken while innovating on ways to iterate faster in a well-managed way for the immediate team
- Technology Driven
- You’ll understand and leverage technology and end-state architecture vision to partner with technology team to drive comprehensive design decisions out of white space technical problems
- You’ll share business strategy and roadmap with Tech partners to establish context while also leading and facilitating agile ceremonies alongside Tech Lead
- You’ll deliver value by creating reusable, extensible and resilient capabilities and proactively identify opportunities when key metrics on security, resilience and performance are not performing
Lead Digital Product Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience.
- At least 3 year of product management experience or at least 3 year of experience in product design, agile delivery, business analysis, data science, or software engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, preferred
- MBA or Master’s degree, preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Agile product management, preferred
- 3-5 years in product design, preferred
- Software engineering data analyst experience, preferred
- Military experience, preferred
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.