Learning Technology Specialist
Join the team of a tenured Richmond, VA based non-profit with a national reach as their new Learning Technology Specialist. This is a full-time, salaried team member will use technical knowledge and design expertise to produce in-house digital and technology-enhanced solutions for a variety of projects. This person will develop and maintain online courses (including graphics, resources, and materials) and provide technical support to external users.
Additional Learning Technology Specialist responsibilities include collaborating regularly with team members, subject-matter experts, and vendors to assist with current and future technology solutions, such as maintenance and expansion of multiple websites, out-sourced IT services, learning management systems, and more.
Are you the right candidate?
Learning Technology Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Ability to be both self-directed and work well as part of a team
- Very strong organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; Attention to detail is critical
- Experience in developing and administering both asynchronous and synchronous web-based learning deliverables
- Proven experience in instructional design, curriculum development, and learning management systems administration to include:
- Proficiency with technology platforms and software necessary to support effective content creation, experience using web-based authoring tools preferred
- Experience with eLearning authoring software such as Articulate Storyline and have a basic understanding of LMS-relevant technical specifications
- Understanding of accessibility requirements including 508 compliance and WCAG guidelines;
- Experience designing for large audiences, can develop for multiple delivery modes, and experience with multiple design and development tools
- Strong understanding of adult learning theory, learner engagement, and levels of interactivity in web-based training
- Administering and working within databases and Learning Management Systems, to include Moodle;
- Formatting and loading eLearning courses, including pre- and post-tests, evaluations, and activities to LMS
- Writing and developing visual content for websites, course manuals, and other content and resources
- Ability to assist in marketing outreach, digital publications, and other IT in-house and outsourced functions
- Preferred candidates will have additional desired experience and skills to include:
- Video filming, production, and editing
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, Audition, etc.)
- Experience recording and editing high quality audio content
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily –www.careerprofiles.com.