Marketing Account Manager
We are partnering with a full-service marketing and communications agency in search for a Marketing Account Manager to join their team in Hunt Valley, MD. The agency is still fully remote, but in March of 2022 plans to return to the office on a hybrid model. The ideal candidate will have experience executing go-to-market strategies and campaigns for consumer packaged goods and home improvement products on a national or global scale.
Marketing Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop detailed integrated marketing (creative/media) campaign/project briefs and lead internal campaign/project kickoff meetings with representatives from multiple agency departments.
- Execute multiple tasks simultaneously, under tight deadlines, for integrated marketing and branding campaigns.
- Organize and manage strategy documents, presentations and post-campaign reports, offering data-driven conclusions and forward-looking recommendations.
- Communicate directly with agency clients in a professional and collaborative manner.
- Coordinate with external vendor-partners, including video production and photography.
- Lead components of marketing campaigns and branding initiatives.
- Review/proof all materials before sending to group account directors and clients.
- Responsible for managing production of client reports, working in tandem with various agency departments.
Marketing Account Manager Requirements:
- 6-8 years of account service/management experience in an agency setting preferred.
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate with internal and external audiences.
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write concise and digestible internal and external communications.
- Proven experience in meeting aggressive timelines, including working with multiple integrated departments.
- Ability to present confidently in meetings and strategy discussions.
- Critical thinking, with demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic integrated marketing campaigns.
- Experience with traditional, digital and social media campaigns.
- Ability to be proactive and to identify opportunities for improvement in addition to developing sales/results-driven ideas quickly, in response to client data.
- Self-starter who is flexible, adaptable and able to work professionally with a variety of personalities.
- Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding but also fun environment.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – careerprofiles.com.