Marketing Account Manager
Profiles is partnering with a creative agency seeking a Marketing Account Manager Remote in Washington, DC. This growing team is looking to onboard a Marketing Account Manager for a remote, full-time opportunity in Washington, DC. The ideal Marketing Account Manager candidate will be located on the east coast and have an agency background.
Marketing Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop strong relationships with clients and exceeding their expectations.
- Mentor Account Executives with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ensure smooth running of projects and production of campaigns while paying excellent attention to detail.
- Research new trends and opportunities for increasing current and new business.
- Prioritize across several projects, managing internal and external expectations accordingly.
- Understand and resolve all client’s business challenges while having a deep understanding of the brand.
- Work with Senior Account Director to develop creative briefs.
- Maintaining tight deadlines while staying within budget.
Marketing Account Manager Qualifications:
- Must have agency background and a minimum of 3 years of experience in a client-facing role.
- Must have B2C or B2B experience.
- Strong understanding of working within a CRM.
- Strong experience writing conceptual and adaptation creative briefs, across a range of projects.
- Worked with a range of advertising channels (digital, social, media, etc.).
- Experience working with external vendors for media planning and production.
- Travel: 10% (must be able to occasionally come onsite to DC office)
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.