Marketing Account Supervisor
We have an exciting opportunity with an award-winning agency located in Chicago, IL, in search for a Marketing Account Supervisor to manage the largest and fastest growing accounts.
This is a hybrid remote role and the individual can be based out of either Chicago, DC, or NYC. Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Marketing Account Supervisor Requirements:
- Minimum 8 years of experience as Account Supervisor/Creative Project Manager at a Creative Agency.
- Video production and development experience.
- Strong background in regulated industry (tech, finance, pharma/healthcare, energy).
- Client-facing and presentation experience.
- Must have prior management experience.
Marketing Account SupervisorResponsibilities:
- Strategic client engagement and internal team operations.
- Manage multiple projects from concept to delivery to ensure budget, timeline, and deliverables are met.
- Oversee wide range to creative projects from video production projects and white papers.
- Manage two direct reports and mentor them to advocate for their success.
- Engage in creative ideation, strategy, and execution of client objectives.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.