Marketing Campaign Manager
We are working with a leading hospitality brand in search for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join their global marketing team. The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of a portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results. The Marketing Campaign Manager will be a remote role with a preference for East Coast talent.
This role will support key partners across the Enterprise and Global Brand marketing teams to help synthesize behavioral data, digital, video, and offline data sources into relevant reports to enhance business performance.
Campaign Manager, Marketing Insights Responsibilities:
- Own, in partnership with internal team members and agencies, the development of measurable objectives, learning agendas, and measurement frameworks for campaigns.
- Support strategy to accomplish objectives.
- Serve as the connection point between Enterprise & Brand Marketing teams to demonstrate campaign methods and integration points.
- Support Sr. Manager of Marketing performance on the exploration of partners and strategies with evolving Media ecosystem.
- Evaluation of third party relationships with data, software, and service providers that specialize in marketing measurement.
- Responsible for analysis and synthesis, storytelling and socialization of ongoing campaign performance metrics to advise marketing strategy.
- Outstanding collaboration skills and ability to work with and effectively communicate to a dynamic audience.
- Self-starter with a work demeanor that exhibits flexibility, drive, good judgment, and dependability.
- Dynamic problem solver who can resolve issues efficiently and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism, and integrity.
- 5 years of marketing experience with prior campaign management experience.
- Experience with Brand and/or measurement tools and partners (Nielsen, Kantar, ComScore, iSpot).
- In-depth understanding of the media landscape across traditional and digital touchpoints (Linear TV/OLV, Facebook, Google, Search).
- Experience with developing and delivering succinct presentations (verbal and written) to senior audiences.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- BA/BS Bachelors Degree.
- Experience with Media Mix Modeling.
- Experience leading work with third-party vendors and agency partners.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.