Marketing Communications Director
The Marketing Communications Director will partner with a small and inclusive team to lead the marketing communications strategy and planning for the organization’s initiatives.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Marketing Communications Director Requirements:
- Minimum six (6) years of Marketing Communications strategy & planning experience, healthcare strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- Must be a strong writer with expertise in blogs, newsletters, social media, and other marketing collateral.
- Social Media analytics, Google analytics experience, ability to track and measure campaign success.
- Basic graphic design skills using Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign.
- Must be a self-starter and willingness to wear multiple hats.
- Project Management experience.
- Manage and create content and visual development, maintain communications calendar, paid advertising, and other digital initiatives.
- Manage editorial calendar, paid media, SEO/SEM, website management & strategy.
- Lead social media strategy and execution, PR and media placement management.
- Develop and lead email marketing strategy, create and execute campaigns, increase awareness, perform and monitor analytics, segmentation/testing/reporting & optimization.
- Write engaging communications to include newsletters, press releases, pitches, websites, emails for events, social media, blogs, etc.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.