Marketing Content Manager
Join the team of a large fortune 200 financial services corporation as their newest hybrid remote Marketing Content Manager.
Candidates local to the Richmond, VA area encouraged to apply as this position will in office as much as three days per week.
The ideal candidate is resourceful and innovative. Do you have a knack for direct mail marketing? Keep reading for Direct Mail Marketing Content Manager job details!
Direct Mail Marketing Content Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for positive customer growth and response through targeted and personalized direct mail campaigns.
- Editing and proofreading to ensure the quality and technical accuracy of high-impact marketing material: direct mail, email, mobile apps, SEO, social media, and websites.
- Ensuring adherence of marketing copy and artwork to ADA requirements, federal regulations, legal guidelines, and credit card partnership requirements.
- Ensuring projects follow established process steps, production schedules, and in-house style guidelines and standards.
- Evaluate campaign performance to create a playbook that outlines key drivers of direct mail performance overall.
Direct Mail Marketing Content Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in direct mail optimization or related area.
- Associate degree or related professional experience.
- Proven experience measuring performance and translate data into actionable objectives.
- Ability to quickly come up to speed, ask relevant questions and jump in.
- Standard soft skills: autonomous, collaborative, problem solver, excellent listener and communicator in both written and verbal.
- Ability to properly prioritize, estimate accurate timelines for process steps and move things through the process.
- G-suite and Slack knowledge is a plus.
- Experience managing internal and external vendors relationships and partnering closely with various teams.
An award-winning creative, marketing, and technology workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.