We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join the marketing team at a Fortune 100 Financial Services Corporation located in Richmond, VA. This is a hybrid remote contract position.
The ideal candidate will manage the creative development of multiple projects to ensure marketing is on-brand, high quality, aligned to strategic intent and delivered on schedule. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills who has collaborated with multiple partner teams and stakeholders and has navigated/negotiated through a complex organization across all levels to manage, inform, and influence outcomes.
- Collaborate with channel & digital teams to deliver campaigns into market.
- Develop insight-driven marketing strategies that include campaign recommendations, testing opportunities and clear timelines.
- Conduct customer research studies to build organizational empathy and understanding for customers at the persona-level and customer experiences.
- Manage multiple projects and navigate changing priorities while staying focused on delivering excellent results.
- Execution experience with marketing campaigns.
- Leverage problem solving skills to ensure project plans deliver on intent and maintain key project documentation.
- Translate and communicate business goals into effective creative briefs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military experience.
- At least 3 years of marketing experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in B2C marketing campaign development.
- At least 3 years’ experience driving creative strategy and optimization.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision, and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –www.careerprofiles.com.