Profiles has an exciting opportunity for a hybrid remote Marketing Coordinator to join the shopper marketing / sports team at one of our industry-leader, convenience retail clients local to Dallas, TX. This is a full-time, on-going contract opportunity, working onsite two days weekly in the Dallas, TX office and three days working from home.
The Marketing Coordinator will own and make strategic-related decisions related strategic, highly-visibly brand activation projects, as well as support the Shopper Marketing/Sports team’s day to day team functions.
This role reports to Senior Marketing Manager, Shopper Marketing & Strategic Partnership Management and requires both project management and business relationship management skill sets. This role will also regularly collaborate with multiple marketing teams including social, digital, web and merchandising.
Are you a junior-level marketer looking to support one of the largest and most-recognized brands? Look no further!
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Serve as point person for external agency and vendor partnerships.
- Build and maintain multiple internal and external budgets.
- Track budget spend and provide budget updates to internal team members and external partners.
- Provide vendor partner support, including sharing brand activation campaign performance data and verifications, vendor scorecards and training.
- Deliver marketing activation support, including sweepstakes testing & management.
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree.
- Marketing or related major.
- Minimum of 1-year related work experience.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrate ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and capable of maintaining strong relationships across functions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.