The nation’s largest and fastest growing personal injury litigation funding organization is in Delray Beach, FL and looking to add a Marketing Coordinator to their Marketing department. This is a flex-remote position with the opportunity to learn from and collaborate with an advanced Marketing mentor.
Routinely voted one of the best places to work. Join in the fun with a lively office environment who knows how to celebrate the wins with cash bonuses, prizes, gym memberships, lots of food, and monthly parties. This is a recession proof industry and a financially sound company that will allow you the opportunity to be elevated from within. Now is a great time to learn what this industry is about and how it helps those with personal injury cases nationwide.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Learn the customer journey to be able to coordinate the full life cycle of email marketing publications, deploying the right message to the right audience, at the right time. Learn the CRM and contact record information to know what fields of information can be targeted via email marketing.
- Oversee that the lead contact information generated from industry events are entered by the Sales team into the CRM at a timely manner and nurtured towards the goal of conversion via email marketing.
- Collaborate with external vendors and the agency of record for strategy, graphics, templates, landing page development, and execute any recommendations for improved email performance.
- Using MailChimp, plan, write, and proofread thought-provoking messaging. Conduct A/B subject line testing, QA across various email clients and browsers, ensure all links are working and tracked, list management and segmentation, deploy, analyze performance, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Exercise your lead gen skills by coordinating the sponsorships and booth experiences of local and national events. Travel is not required for national events but local events within the South Florida area would need some attendance for setup and breakdown to ensure your booth and experience is setup and delivered to expectations for the Sales team. Booth examples include banners, tv screens, ipads for lead capture, coffee bar, etc.
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in email marketing and/or content relationship management. Please share your email marketing metrics and/or lead gen success stories in your resume and interview.
- Training will be provided. If you already have experience on these tools or something similar, please relay that in your resume and interview: Microsoft CRM, MailChimp, HTML, WYSIWYG, Google Analytics, Microsoft Power BI analytics.
- Passion for technology, marketing, sales growth minded, and the willingness to captivate your target audience with the solution you provide.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or a related field.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.