The Marketing Coordinator will support the global sales, marketing, and revenue departments with administrative tasks.
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing & sales support.
- Highly professional and proactive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, responsive and manage deadlines.
- Compile sales data, market trends, forecast analysis, and manage customer service requests.
- Complete requested projects in timely manner and communicates update to appropriate parties.
- Assist with marketing and advertising campaigns and strategies, organizing promotional presentations, updating calendars.
- Prepare sales and marketing reports, collecting and analyzing sales data.
- Coordinate meetings/calls and tradeshows.
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks including expenses, filing, complicating marketing & sales materials.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.