Marketing Copywriting Manager
The ideal Marketing Copywriter will have proven success in writing and managing lead gen content holistically across the website, blog, email marketing, and paid media campaigns for both B2B and B2C audiences. SEO Copywriting skills will help set you apart!
Marketing Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Work across marketing team resources to write, strategically guide, review, and edit multi-channel content assets including: website, blog, sales collateral, email marketing, thought leadership articles, case studies, and video.
- Take part in collaborating within the existing content strategy and help identify customer trends, on-page content optimizations, A/B testing of ad copy, and strong calls to action to strengthen the brand reputation.
- Support sales efforts by liaising with subject matter experts to understand and position new service offerings across marketing channels.
- Collaborate with outside vendors and internal marketing partners including content and design teams, from editorial calendar planning and concept development through final delivery.
- Manage incoming website update requests submitted by our internal customers.
- Utilize Sitecore content management system to proactively update, edit and manage content across external websites for timeliness, relevance and accuracy.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for SEO.
- Perform ongoing analysis and keyword research to maximize volume of inbound traffic and optimize conversion rates.
- Work with business partners to ensure translated versions of copy are available on applicable platforms.
- Provide feedback and digital copywriting support for social media accounts.
- 3+ years’ copywriting experience. 3+ years’ experience with content management systems, SEO, and analytics.
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics, SEMRush, Google Search Console, BrightEdge or equivalent data analytics and SEO tools.
- Proficient in search engine optimization with an adequate understanding of all other marketing channels and how they integrate.
- Develops regular reports for senior managers regarding functional updates and performance.
- Actively suggests and implements creative digital initiatives, process improvements and best practices to improve and grow our digital content programs.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.