Marketing Director of Loyalty Analytics & Personalization
Lead the small marketing analytics team of a well-known, household brand as a hybrid remote Marketing Director of Loyalty Analytics & Personalization in the Dallas-Fort Worth, TX metro area. This is a full-time, hybrid opportunity.
The Marketing Director of Loyalty Analytics & Personalization will be responsible for leading the marketing analytics team and spearheading the loyalty program. Additionally, this individual will drive personalization and deliver the right message, to the right customer, in the right channel.
Are you an entrepreneurial, customer-obsessed Marketing Analytics & Loyalty Marketing expert looking to take your career to the next level? And do you thrive in a fast-paced retail environment, while driving large-scale changes across your organization? Look no further!
- Track Loyalty KPIs and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Establish an overall personalization strategy for the entire business.
- Measure loyalty offer performance and incrementality.
- Partner with IT, Digital, CRM and Social teams Develop and implement a roadmap to 1:1 personalization across channels.
- Implement a continuous test and learn methodology on the route to 1:1 personalization.
- 10+ years of experience as a leader of a loyalty program.
- MBA preferred.
- Experience in retail, QSR, CPG and Franchise and/or DSD organization preferred.
- Proficiency and demonstrated results with loyalty analytics, mar-tech platforms and CRM/Loyalty Programs.
- Able to create structure and process where it currently does not exist.
- Able to quickly assess an opportunity with incomplete data, frame a strategy, business case, and action plan; then drive.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver results.
- Self-starter personality who can operate with minimal supervision.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.