Marketing Intern – Remote
(This is an internal, remote position with Profiles. Candidates in the Eastern time zone are encouraged to apply.)
We have an exciting opportunity to join Profiles as our Remote Marketing Intern. As the Profiles Marketing Intern, you will be exposed to learning how we match marvelous creative and marketing professionals to high-profile clients. Dependant on your area of interest you will assist with the brand messaging and materials that may include: social media, blog research and writing, email marketing, presentation design, collateral design, copywriting, database management, CMS management, and more.
Join a creative team that will nurture you towards building a well versed resume of experience and in the end have the relationship to introduce you to many of our brand name clients for long term job opportunities.
Marketing Intern Responsibilities:
- Contributor towards social media content across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, etc.
- Assist with content calendar of topics that are well themed to our audience of job seekers and hiring managers.
- Research and write for blog topics that compliment the content calendar.
- Proofread, edit marketing collateral, presentations, email, and web copy.
- Data entry and data hygiene assistance.
- Creative, Design, or Marketing college student or recent graduate seeking a career in digital.
- Microsoft Office: powerpoint, excel, word
- Hours can be flexible if needed.
An award-winning creative, marketing, and technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.