A global financial company in Washington, DC is seeking a Marketing Manager to join their expanding team. The Marketing Manager is a full-time, contract, remote position and candidates in Richmond, Chicago, Dallas, or New York City are encouraged to apply! Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States to apply.
The Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing and assist the sales, marketing and/or business development teams with campaigns, lead generation, and capturing powerful customer stories.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, specifically B2C or B2B
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to plan, manage, prioritize in all areas of campaign development, digital messaging, and content development,
- Experience in Marketo, HubSpot, and CRM tools (preferably Salesforce)
- Familiar in Adobe programs including but not limited to Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Working with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Work collaboratively with offer management, sales, and business development to create high performing content. This includes translating highly technical content for multiple audiences.
- Use analytics to recommend tactical changes to maximize campaign performance.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.