Join a fast-growing team as a Digital Marketing Manager – Local Remote for a software services organization in Northern Virginia. The Digital Marketing Manager candidate will be very driven and able to work closely in a collaborative environment.
This position will be remote but must sit local to the Washington, DC metro area.
Lead Generation Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive growth and product awareness by creating and executing SEO / SEM, social, email, and ad campaigns.
- Increase website traffic and convert sessions into leads through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead gen content for new business and nurturing leads into customers.
- Build and maintain messaging and creative strategies through blogs, whitepapers, e-books, reports, infographics, webinars to attract qualified audiences.
- Maximize inbound marketing efforts to drive brand awareness and track performance.
- Optimize marketing automation for lead nurturing through email, social, website, and content.
Lead Generation Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field, MBA highly preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing automation and lead generation.
- Strong integrated marketing background across SEO / SEM, email, social, and online ad campaigns.
- Must be an expert in HubSpot.
- Digital agency background is highly preferred.
An ward-winning creative, marketing, and technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.