Marketing Manager Flex Remote
A well-established CPA firm located in the Baltimore, MD area is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team. This is a flex remote position which means full time work from home during COVID surges and 2-3 days in office at other times.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is looking for an opportunity to grow in their career.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the firm’s website, oversee SEO strategy, and report web analytics.
- Prepare and maintain press/media presence, produce press releases and announcements.
- Manage digital and print advertising campaigns.
- Coordinate the creation and submission of all proposals.
- Prepare annual budget.
- Create and edit content for the website, including the company blog, email campaigns, and collateral materials.
- Coordinate all external marketing activities including client seminars, webinars, trade shows, sponsorships and speaking engagements.
- Maintain client, prospect, and other marketing related databases.
- Support business development efforts.
- Manage social media presence.
- Coordinate, design, and develop firm email campaigns.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree in marketing or related field preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as organizational skills are essential.
- 3-5 years experience minimum.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.