Marketing Operations Manager Remote
The Marketing Operations Manager will oversee all essential marketing systems. Reporting to the VP of Marketing and Communications, this role provides insights into overall program success by maintaining reports and dashboards across the tech stack. This role works closely with Sales and Sales Operations to develop and optimize marketing technologies, marketing program operations, and end-to-end program reporting and analytics.
Marketing Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Oversee the lead flow of all market programs, manage lead segmentation and targeting, email deliverability, landing page optimization, data hygiene and cleanup.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues and other essential marketing ops functions.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
Marketing Operations Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation, including experience working in ABM.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (Pardot experience preferred) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator and a desire to improve processes.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.