Marketing Operations Specialist
We are partnering with an international organization in McLean, VA to find a Remote Eloqua Email Specialist to join their growing team.
The Remote Eloqua Email Specialist will have an agency background and be responsible for creating the marketing automation roadmap. This role will impact the business by driving continuous improvement for personalization and segmentation capabilities to reach the end user.
Email Marketing Automation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Execute email marketing programs to drive lead generation and brand awareness.
- Manage the building, optimizing, reporting, and scaling of the enterprise marketing automation campaigns.
- Build emails and landing pages using HTML and Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Create and deliver customer segmentation strategy based on data in Eloqua.
- Run A/B tests and monitor onsite activity post-click for emails to optimize performance and drive ROI.
Email Marketing Automation Specialist Requirements:
- MUST have 5-7 years experience using Eloqua marketing automation.
- Experience with creating responsive email templates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Agency background or large brand is highly desired.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com