Marketing Project Coordinator
Are you a strategic project planner with a talent for identifying process gaps in creative workflows? Profiles is currently seeking an ambitious and thorough Marketing Project Coordinator courtesy of one of our industry-leader, retail clients local to Dallas-Fort Worth area. This is a full-time remote opportunity, local applicants are encouraged to apply.
The ideal Marketing Project Coordinator candidate will have experience overseeing marketing projects from conception to completion. Additionally, the Marketing Project Coordinator should have experience acting as the liaison between the marketing creative team, internal/external clients, and vendors to produce effective timelines, deliverables, and plans.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements and are local to the Dallas Fort-Worth area will be eligible for consideration.
Marketing Project Coordinator Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience as a Marketing Project Coordinator or experience in project management and/or marketing.
- Bachelors Degree in related field.
- Project Management Software experience required (Asana, Trello, JIRA, etc.) Workfront is preferred.
- Relevant industry experience (Retail, CPG, QSR, etc.).
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in MS Office 365, MS Teams, and SharePoint.
Marketing Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify, setup, and track priorities for marketing projects in progress.
- Ensure deadlines and creative briefs are met and complete.
- Communicate any project updates within the project management system to the creative team and any other applicable participants.
- Create, plan, and implement project timelines based on integrated marketing planning process.
- Oversee and coordinate the project workflows and timelines for the creative and marketing team.
- Take ownership of marketing project planning, submission, setup, and deliverables.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.