Marketing Project Coordinator
A leading financial services organization is hiring a contract Marketing Project Coordinator to join their Brand Marketing Team.
The Marketing Project Coordinator will work alongside multiple internal teams including marketing, creative, and production to traffic workflow on a high-volume creative team. If you have 2+ years of Traffic or Marketing Project Coordination experience at an agency, this is a great opportunity!
Marketing Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, internal, or content marketing
- Work closely with project owners to oversee creative deliverables and timelines to ensure everything is on time.
- Communicate with marketers, stakeholders and creatives to establish key date schedules for multiple projects.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a traffic or project coordinator role within a high-volume creative setting.
- Strong experience in Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint.
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.