Marketing Project Manager
A leading employer within the online education space headquartered in the Washington, DC metro area is looking for a Marketing Project Manager for an immediate remote contract opportunity.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Marketing Project Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 1-3 years of marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, advertising or related field.
- Advertising/Marketing agency experience preferred.
- Workfront, Sprout Social and Canva experience, a plus.
Marketing Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing materials including, but not limited to TV, radio, print, email, out-of-home, digital and collateral, ensuring the overall satisfaction of stakeholder and university objectives.
- Serve as the stakeholder coordinator and to effectuate marketing and advertising strategies established for the success of business units. Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with university stakeholders, external and internal agencies and creative teams, and internal production staff, to ensure the highest level of support, service quality, and strategic direction.
- Communicate stakeholder objectives and tactical plans across teams.
- Develop creative briefs and implement tactical initiatives for the Marketing Communications and Creative Planning teams, and their key stakeholders.
- Contribute to biweekly meetings with key stakeholders to explore marketing opportunities and track progress of existing projects.
- Aid in the development and coordination of organic social content.
- Employ project management software, Workfront, to request, track and provide feedback for projects.
- Act as internal liaison and develop reporting process to assist in prioritizing projects.
- Establish/obtain and evaluate campaign tracking and performance analysis.
- Create internal and external stakeholder reports, presentations, archives, and other administrative duties as directed.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.