Marketing Project Manager
Profiles is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join our client's team in Baltimore, MD. The Project Manager is a hybrid remote role; three days work onsite and two days work from home.
Marketing Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Work across 60 active projects within Brand Marketing and Public Affairs.
- Establish key date schedules for each of the 60+ projects which the team currently owns, to stay in close contact with project owners, and relay information between team members (generally via electronic document sharing at twice-weekly team meetings).
- Help cut down the necessity to follow up between multiple teams and team members.
- Serve a team of six: three managers, a marketing specialist, an adjunct team member, and a team leader.
Marketing Project Manager Requirements:
- Experience managing “traffic” (workflow).
- Marketing, advertising or creative services experience is a must.
- Thorough understanding of Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint.
- 3-5 years of experience managing “traffic” (workflow) on a busy creative team.
- Must be meticulously organized, with a thorough understanding of Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – careerprofiles.com.