Marketing Project Manager
A global financial services organization headquartered in the Baltimore, Maryland area is looking for a long-term contract Marketing Project Manager to join their internal creative team.
The Marketing Project Manager will support B2B and B2C projects that include campaign delivery, creative production, email communications, and videos. They will work closely with stakeholders, creatives, internal brand teams, and marketers to ensure the execution and delivery of work meets and exceeds clients’ expectations. This includes budget management, campaign support, project reporting, and deadline management.
This role will adapt our hybrid model. 3 days in the office and 2 days at home. Candidates local to the DMV area are encouraged to apply!!
Marketing Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Support and advise internal clients on creative and operational processes including fulfillment, campaign delivery, digital and print services, including creative production.
- Manage projects so that constraints and deadlines are mitigated and take full ownership of setting key date schedules, aligning resources and always communicating amongst teams.
- Participate in campaign planning meetings from conception to completion to ensure objectives, timing and necessary collateral are within scope of work and on time.
- Develop service plans for a wide variety of deliverables and present to clients to land on the final operational strategy and ensure stakeholders understand the effects on project cost and timing.
- Determine availability of internal resources and performs cost/benefit analyses for outsourcing work to vendors. Partner with external vendors as needed.
- Manages and consults with clients on best practices for delivery and set aggressive goals for creative and marketing deliverables amongst the departments.
Marketing Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- 4+ years of project management experience in a fast-paced, high-volume setting (preferably agency background)
- Previous experience utilizing project strategy including delivery strategy, timelines, budget, risk mitigation, and budget management.
- Experience using PM software to track deliverables, schedules, and deadlines.
- Expert in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with financial services a plus.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.