A global professional services firm headquartered in the Baltimore, MD metro area is hiring a Marketing Specialist to join their fast-growing marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Brand Manager, the Marketing Specialist will support multiple marketing initiatives including advertising campaigns and B2C local marketing strategies as well as support sales partners on communication strategies to drive brand consistency and build brand awareness.
This is a great full-time role that offers the opportunity to work with cross functional teams on the strategy and execution of multiple brand and advertising campaigns in a fun, collaborative team!
Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the company, business and annual strategy.
- Serve as a brand expert and champion, helping to educate and engage employees, ensuring brand consistency and upholding brand standards.
- Vet and support day-to-day requests, projects and initiatives from both corporate and field partners for one-off branded ads, templates, merchandise and other brand inquiries
- Manage the creative ad book and digital assets, and assist in the development of new ads and creative materials.
- Support national or local PR opportunities
- Partner with PR agency on press releases; work with internal communications corporate team on all internal promotion of key announcements.
- Manage day-to-day field marketing efforts, including intake of requests for advertising support, collaborating with digital marketing team and field partners.
- Work closely with digital marketing team to understand tactics, strategies and performance of various advertising channels and vendors.
- Leverage other marketing channels, including social media advertising, CRM email blasts, traditional media, local PR support and more, in support of field initiatives.
Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree in marketing, advertising or related field.
- 4+ years of marketing experience, preferably brand management, advertising or public relations.
- Keen eye for design, branding, writing and editing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to interact professionally with individuals at all levels.
- Prior experience working with clients or relatable role a plus.
- Comfort managing and collaborating with vendor partners.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under firm deadlines and within a rapidly changing environment.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.