A leading healthcare organization in Silver Spring, MD is seeking a contract Marketing Specialist!
The Marketing Specialist assists in the development and execution of strategic marketing plans and activities that further the company’s mission, vision, and strategic plan..
Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Write, develop, disseminate and edits multiple forms of communications content and activities associated with strategic marketing.
- With direction, develop strategic and effective strategic marketing messages and plans.
- Write clear, compelling prose in different styles, voices, and tones to most effectively communicate to multiple audiences including referring physicians, consumers, key opinion leaders, and other targeted audiences.
- Use tools that measure and monitor the effectiveness of strategic marketing initiatives.
- Utilize a variety of marketing tactics, such as collateral, direct mail, digital marketing, video, photoshoots, and events to engage and inform target audiences.
- Coordinate logistics and communications of special events.
Marketing Specialist Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, or Communication.
- 2-4 years of experience within a corporate marketing environment.
- Preferred experience in healthcare marketing.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.