A leading healthcare organization is seeking a Marketing Specialist for a long-term contract opportunity near Silver Springs, MD!
The Marketing Specialist will assist in the development and execution of strategic marketing plans and activities that further the company’s mission, vision, and strategic plan.
Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Write, develop, and edit multiple forms of communications content and activities associated with strategic marketing.
- With direction, develop strategic and effective strategic marketing messages and plans.
- Write clear, compelling copy in different styles, voices, and tones to most effectively communicate to multiple audiences including referring physicians, consumers, key opinion leaders, and other targeted audiences.
- Utilize a variety of marketing tactics, such as collateral, direct mail, digital marketing, video, photoshoots, and events to engage and inform target audiences.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
Marketing Specialist Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, or Communication.
- 2-4 years of experience within a corporate marketing environment.
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Marketo, Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), and content management systems
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Skilled in writing and editing content with attention to detail
- Preferred experience in healthcare marketing.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.