Marketing Specialist Remote
We have an exciting opportunity to join a multi-million dollar publishing and nutritional supplement company in search of a Marketing Specialist Remote for an immediate direct hire.
The Marketing Specialist will help manage the email marketing efforts to existing customers. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated marketer who is driven by the challenge of increasing sales and hitting revenue goals. This person must be detail oriented, excellent at setting and managing schedules and campaigns, and able to think independently and strategically. Excellent time management skills are a must. Previous direct marketing and experience with content-management platforms is preferred.
The Marketing Specialist is a fully remote position.
Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Ensure assigned lists are meeting revenue goals.
- Find innovative ways to increase the lifetime value of customers. This includes other monetization channels like SMS, messenger, push notifications and the website.
- Ensure a better, more authentic customer experience by increasing engagement.
- Schedule e-letter content, including marketing campaigns to existing customers via content management system.
- Analyze results and recommending how to proceed with future marketing placements.
- Communicate with Brand Managers to get new ads created as needed.
- Compile results and effectively presenting on them in team meetings.
- 1-3 years’ experience in online direct response marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with online content management systems such as Infusionsoft, Salesforce, etc.
- Problem solver with an analytical and flexible mind. You’ll be learning a lot and quickly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A heavy interest in online direct response marketing and not afraid to offer new ideas.
- List management and list segmenting experience a plus, but not required.
- HTML, SQL and email marketing experience is a plus, but not required.
- Previous management experience is a plus, but not required
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – careerprofiles.com.