Join the team of a national technology company as their newest Remote Digital Marketing Specialist. This Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting end-to-end lead generation strategy and data-driven optimization across various platforms.
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketing campaigns and activities, and identify opportunities for improvement and testing strategies.
- Work on day-to-day execution and measurement of predefined SEO strategies
- Collaborate with other internal teams to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Translate reports, analytics, and data into recommendations for refining digital advertising campaign strategy.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers through prospecting and networking.
- Conducting market research to establish customer trends and habits.
Digital Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 2 or more years of marketing experience (digital and traditional) in a corporate, or agency environment.
- Experienced in Analytics software and SEO best practices.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access) CRM and CMS software, Adobe Creative Suite a plus
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.