Media Director, Paid Search
The Media Director, Paid Search is tasked with understanding our client’s business, maintaining advanced knowledge of the search landscape, emerging solutions and can comfortably work directly with clients to articulate strategies that drive business outcomes. You will communicate regularly with internal account teams and specialists across digital disciplines including programmatic and social media. As a senior team member, you will be have the opportunity to develop and test innovative new solutions to address client business challenges with support from our business intelligence and technology teams.
Paid Search Media Director Responsibilities:
- Develop search media plans inclusive of strategies, tactics, campaign structures, builds and optimization bid strategies across search engines like Google and Bing Ads.
- Oversee and project manage the workflow across a group of search specialists in the execution of advanced strategy, optimization, and testing.
- Oversee day-to-day campaign performance, including monitoring, identifying, and bid management.
- Develop advertising messaging that align with client’s creative strategies and search best practices.
- Drive account financial & KPI success to meet or exceed goals.
- Design and implement test and learn strategies to drive client performance forward.
- Communicate directly with clients on key accounts regarding strategy, performance outcomes and next steps.
- Frequent communication with internal planning teams, specialists across digital disciplines, and representatives from various search vendors (platforms and technologies representatives).
- Supervise, mentor and train junior team members.
- Work with the Reporting & Analytics team to facilitate reporting and analysis.
- Review and reconcile media invoices using the agency billing system.
- Keep informed of relevant issues affecting the paid search and overall digital landscape.
- Other duties may be assigned as is deemed necessary to meet company needs.
- 8+ years paid search buying experience.
- Experience with Retail and/or ecommerce advertisers preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of the search landscape and platforms: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Bing.
- Advanced Knowledge of search and media landscape tools (Keyword Planner and competitive tools such as SEM Rush, comScore, Kantar, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge of search optimization platforms (e.g., Search Ads 360, Kenshoo).
- Google Shopping, product feed, and comparison shopping engine experience preferred (i.e. PLAs, Performance Max, etc).
- Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising certified.
- Functional understanding of other digital advertising channels preferred (e.g., SEO, social media, programmatic, display, video, affiliate, etc.).
- Employee management experience.
- Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated in direct client interactions.
- Knowledge and experience with media intelligence tools such as SEM Rush, comScore, and Keyword Planner.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.