Media Planner Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain media flowcharts and schedules.
- Manage internal communications with creative and account teams.
- Traffic digital media via third party ad server.
- Execute placements with media vendors.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of digital advertising specification.
- Daily monitoring and optimization of campaigns.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and analysis.
- Build positive relationships with internal account teams.
- Manage client expectations on performance and deliverables.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction on accounts where media planner/coordinator is lead.
- Handle discrepancies and payment for all vendor invoices for paid media department.
- Help maintain and oversee client budgets (have a working knowledge of all moving campaigns).
- Track and manage all paid media invoices by client and campaign.
- Create insertion orders, secure media with vendors, and manage process internally.
- Demonstrate industry knowledge/expertise across all media.
- Assist in developing strategic and integrated media plans and budgets across platforms.
- Assist in evaluating media proposals and negotiating media placements.
- Manage day-to-day responsibilities for assigned campaigns.
- 3-5 years of media planning or media buying experience.
- Must have strong working knowledge of various mediums (traditional, digital, social, SEM, print).
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Should have strong negotiation skills.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple competing priorities successfully.
- BA/BS required.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.