Media Project Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, hybrid remote Paid Media Specialist with one of our well-established clients local to the Dallas-Fort Worth, TX area. Candidates local to the DFW area are encouraged to apply. This six-month contract requires a minimum of two days per week in office.
The Paid Media Specialist will collaborate with the senior manager and team to create innovative, high-energy campaigns in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The ideal candidate has exceptional skills in seamless project management, meeting timelines, and exceeding expectations across multiple partners while aligning with integrated planning objectives.
Paid Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and execute integrated planning for national sales periods across all product categories, crafting comprehensive plans and insightful recaps.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of integrated planning tactics aligned with strategic objectives.
- Partner with internal and external agency partners, overseeing processes and ensuring accuracy while maintaining a keen eye for quality assurance against provided plans.
- Foster partnerships with Corporate Communications, InfoSec, Legal, and Privacy teams to ensure brand safety and compliance in all projects.
- Support creative production needs, including coordinating and executing photo/video shoots.
- Conduct market research to unveil insights that drive strategic decisions on key projects.
- Drive innovation by implementing new systems or processes to enhance the team’s efficiency.
- Regularly update Leadership on project status, risks, resolutions, and opportunities.
- Monitor media and ad production budgets meticulously.
Paid Media Specialist Attributes and Skills:
- Self-driven with exceptional communication skills.
- Proficient in project management, adept at managing diverse projects while meeting crucial deadlines.
- Adept at cross-functional collaboration, sharing findings, and propelling projects forward.
- Confident, fostering teamwork and collaboration within the team.
- Meticulous attention to detail and comfortable navigating ambiguity.
- Blend of creative and analytical thinking.
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with vendors or agencies.
Paid Media Specialist Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, advertising, or communications preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, ad agency, or a related environment, ideally in consumer goods or retail industries.
- Demonstrated ability to manage details and lead projects across diverse lines of business.
Are you ready to spearhead captivating brand experiences and media initiatives? Not only is this an integral role within an innovative Brand, Media, and Integrated team, this role offers a unique opportunity to shape compelling brand narratives and drive impactful campaigns across a diverse spectrum. If you are ready to infuse creativity alongside impactful strategies – APPLY NOW!
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.