Media Relations Manager
A healthcare communications agency located in Washington, DC is looking for a Media Relations Manager. In this role, the Media Relations Manager will help lead organizational brand and reputation for advocacy projects and policy media.
Successful Media Relations Manager candidates will be energetic, focused and entrepreneurial, with media relations experience and demonstrated ability to think creatively about complex topics.
Media Relations Manager Requirements:
- Must have 5-7 years of experience in media relations or public relations.
- Must have a financial or investor relations background.
- Experience executing media relations communications and public affairs.
- Broadcasting background (TV, radio, podcast).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Policy/Affairs, Communications, or related field.
Media Relations Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead and leverage media landscape and placement to advance client goals.
- Manage day-to-day media campaigns, with a focus on media engagement, relationship management, and client satisfaction.
- Develop quality content, analysis, and media engagement to advance client services across the business.
- Schedule media and stakeholder briefings, implement media tours.
- Assist in creating communications plans and objectives around social / earned / paid media.
- Support new business development efforts and budget management for client work.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.