Media Strategist, Programmatic Remote
A full-service media planning and buying agency is searching for a Media Strategist Remote an immediate direct hire opportunity. This is a full-time remote position.
The Media Strategist will be tasked with being an expert in their discipline and understanding a wide variety of media opportunities that can be executed through buying platforms. These include demand-side-platforms (DSPs) and Google Ads for non-Search products such as YouTube, App, and Local Campaigns. Media types include display, video, audio, native, and digital out of home.
Media Strategist Responsibilities:
- Platform-based media buying across Agency’s demand-side platforms (Display & Video 360, The Trade Desk, Amazon) and non-Search products in Google Ads (e.g., YouTube, App, etc.).
- Proactively develop innovative programmatic media solutions that fit individual client needs and leverage optimal use of Agency’s demand-side platforms.
- Execute and oversee day-to-day performance across campaigns, including monitoring, identifying, and implementing optimizations.
- Work with Account team to understand goals, address client needs, and communicate results and insights back to clients.
- Interface with both account teams and clients (as needed) regarding campaign programmatic strategy and performance.
- Work with the Reporting & Analytics team to facilitate reporting and ad hoc analysis.
- Active participation in on-going trainings provided by our platform partners (including certifications) to learn and execute media buys and implement new solutions as they are released.
Media Strategist Requirements:
- 2-6 years of digital media buying or planning experience, with a minimum of 1 year of programmatic buying experience.
- Solid understanding of a leading demand-side platform (DSP), such as Display & Video 360, The Trade Desk, Amazon, etc.
- Basic understanding of other digital advertising channels preferred (e.g. social, search, non-programmatic display, etc.).
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships internally (cross departments) and externally (clients and media vendors).
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.