A top healthcare agency in the Philly area is seeking a remote Medical Editor to help on a freelance, project-to-project basis.
This position is 100% remote and will have the primary responsibility of editing and reviewing promotional and non-promotional evidence-based, scientific content developed for pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Medical Editor Responsibilities:
- Editing, formatting, and proofreading scientific content in a variety of deliverables (eg, slide presentations for advisory board meetings and speaker training, sales training modules, brochures, scientific posters).
- Fact-checking content against primary sources (eg, peer-reviewed scientific journals, medical textbooks).
- Ensuring that content aligns with the client’s medical/legal/regulatory requirements and processes.
- Ensuring that content aligns with client/brand style guides and/or the AMA Manual of Style.
- 5-7 years of editorial experience, including 3 years in the pharmaceutical/medical communications industry.
- High level of proficiency in using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint applications and Adobe Acrobat comment and markup tools.
- Intimate knowledge of the latest edition of the AMA Manual of Style.
- Familiarity with general scientific concepts and ability to grasp more complex scientific applications.
- Ability to work in a variety of therapeutic areas (eg, neurology, immunology, oncology).
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.