Profiles is partnering with an east coast medical communications firm seeking a Medical Writer for a remote contract opportunity. The Medical Writer will work from home while being responsible for developing evidence-based content that meets the strategic needs of the client and adheres to all standard procedures on a project-to-project basis.
Medical Writer Responsibilities
- Conduct literature searches and developing content that outlines a story arc with a complete annotated reference list.
- Develop client-facing drafts including, but not limited to presentation decks, fact-checking, summaries, comprehensive meeting notes, an always writing to the standards, format, and requirements of their clients.
- Support the team in the medical/legal/regulatory (MLR) review process and interacting with the MLR review committee.
- Attend internal and client facing meetings with the Editorial team, Program Managers and Account/Scientific Directors who are leading the projects.
Medical Writer Requirements
- Advanced science degree required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, reference management software (e.g. EndNote) and research databases (e.g. PubMed).
- Working knowledge of the AMA Manual of Style.
- Solid science or clinical background with the ability to interpret clinical and preclinical data from complex tables/graphs and keep up to date with the different scientific sectors.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.