We have an exciting opportunity with a rapidly growing organization and partner in cutting-edge life sciences and biotech to be a Medical Writer. This role is open to being 100% remote.
Medical Writer Remote Responsibilities:
- Objectively evaluate scientific literature and data.
- Scientific writing, editing, and data analysis skills across a range of written communications
- Produce clear, accurate, grammatically correct, and creative written work on a variety of therapeutic areas
- Content development, with direction, including appropriate formatting, referencing, and annotation of deliverables.
- Work within quality, budget, time, and accuracy standards.
- Actively participate in conference calls with clients and thought leaders.
- Conducting interviews with physicians and other medical professionals to gather information about new developments in their fields, research, and trends
Medical Writer Remote Requirements:
- Advanced degree in a life science or clinical discipline.
- 1+ years of experience in a Medical Communications agency or related experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- AMA and FDA guideline knowledge is a plus
- Ability to translate and communicate complex information
- Effective attention to detail, accuracy, and scientific acumen.
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability.
- Ability to think analytically and to effectively plan, prioritize, and execute.
- Expert presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.#LI-AW1