Motion Graphics Designer
Are you looking to get your foot in the door in one of Philadelphia’s Top Places to Work? Do you have experience in After Effects, Premier and a love for motion graphics?
Profiles is teaming up with one of Philadelphia’s leading employers in search of their next Motion Graphics Designer. The Motion Graphics Designer will be responsible for conceptualizing, producing, managing and optimizing graphic assets for multiple video projects. This is a great opportunity to work in a collaborative team environment work on both graphics and motion graphics. Do you have a passion for both and able to be onsite/hybrid? Read on…
Motion Graphics Designer Responsibilities:
- Work within a collaborate team environment to create and maintain graphics for video promotions.
- Conceptualize, produce, manage, and optimize graphic assets for use across video projects.
- Design creative assets for print, digital and web promotions.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure the graphics are in line with campaign and sales strategy.
- Manage an up-to-date and secure archive of all graphic assets that is accessible to team members.
Motion Graphics Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in design, marketing or related field.
- 1-2 years+ of professional design experience.
- Collaborate with the media specialists, graphic designers, and copywriters to plan, organize, and execute projects.
- Advanced knowledge in the use of After Effects for motion graphics and 2D and 3D compositing.
- High-level of proficiency with developing 2D / 3D motion graphics from complex information.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, strong in Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.