Operations Manager Remote
(This is an internal, remote position with Profiles)
As the Profiles Operations Manager (remote), your role is accountable for building infrastructure and processes, while leveraging technology and resources to drive business.
The Operations Manager is responsible for streamlining process to improve effectiveness and efficiency, using industry best practices to define and implement training, project-managing company initiatives across departments, and analyzing and reporting on industry trends and staffing KPI’s
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the President/CEO to scale Profiles in each market through strategic planning, regular process audit and improvement, and internal training.
- Work closely with President/CEO to onboard, develop training curriculum, and train new hire Business Development Managers (sales) and Account Managers (recruiters).
- Work closely with leadership to determine gaps in the business (training needs, customer service opportunity, process gaps, liaise between corporate and production staff, etc.) and develop solutions.
- Define, train, and implement recruiting best practices to ensure efficiency in Profiles Recruiting Process (Source, Screen, Select, Place, Manage).
- Support the President/CEO in developing processes to standardize Sales effectiveness. Drive adherence through documentation and implementation.
- Subject matter expert in existing technology: Bullhorn, Bullhorn Back Office, LinkedIn Recruiter, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, InsightSquared. Ability to consult and train on each resource. Work closely with vendor representative to ensure Profiles is receiving best possible level of service.
- Partner with Marketing Director to vet new technology.
- Project-manage interdepartmental company initiatives through leadership, communication, coordination of people and resources, planning, and implementation.
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and KPI’s to measure, analyze, and report on Business Development Manager and Account Manager performance to assist leadership in strategic decision-making.
- Coordinate and train both the Business Development Manager and Account Manager teams in each branch on new business processes and industry best practices through regular Lunch and Learns, formal trainings, and guest speakers.
- Manage Office Manager in daily operations and fulfilling duties in their absence.
- Prior staffing experience, preferably within the marketing, interactive and creative space
- Either you've been an Account Manager, Business Development Manager and/or internal Trainer / Learning and Development within staffing
- You have used Bullhorn (ATS) prior
- You're a PowerPoint whiz
- You are a well-versed in creating SOP's and best practices from scratch
- You have trained and on-boarded new hires, and existing employees on internal protocols and Bullhorn updates
- You're comfortable reporting directly into a VP and/or CEO/President
Operations Manager Perks:
- Cell phone allowance
- Competitive salary. Internal competitions with cash prize awards, PTO, flex schedule, or trips
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short-term / Long-term Disability, 401(k) matching
An award-winning creative, marketing, and technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.