Paid Media Coordinator
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Digital Paid Media Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support day-to-day project management of paid media program/campaigns and programs for local marketing teams.
- Proactively, review campaign documentation including campaign briefs, slide decks w/ data, and new market initiatives.
- Act as a liaison to local marketing teams for support in campaign development, documentation and logistics.
- CRM exposure: Assist in reviewing and understanding historical testing, innovations and best practices within paid media.
- Work with agency & Director, Paid Media – communicate and reinforce best practices that are foundational to the program.
- Be an integral team player – fitting in where team and program support is needed.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required – Major in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related Analytics based degree.
- 1-3 years of Marketing, Paid Media or Digital Project Management experience is required. PMI or Paid Media certification is preferred.
- 1-3 years of data reporting/analytics experience is required. Ability to read and interpret paid media/digital data is critical.
- Experience managing testing in marketing disciplines, paid media or general digital preferred.
- Strong computer skills including Google/MS Office Suite, Google AdWords, and strong Excel skills is required. Experience with CRM and/or DMP systems is preferred.
- Proven success working in fast paced, and / or an innovative Agency environment with a strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines concurrently.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.