Paid Media Manager
*Also applicable are applicants located in Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey. *
Digital Paid Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Support day-to-day project management of paid media program/campaigns and programs for local marketing teams.
- Proactively support/assist with workflows to deliver on-time launches and project timelines.
- Guide the agency in vetting and partnering with new publishers, foster strategic relationships with key publishers and run tools that drive the channel forward.
- Working across teams to coordinate and meet deadlines.
- Support invoicing and pacing.
- Client facing experience w/ multiple clients and/or campaigns simultaneous.
- Experience with an eCommerce business preferred.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Tableau and/or other reporting dashboards. Analytics ability: Reporting/KPI reviews
- 3-5 years of Affiliate Marketing, Paid Media or Digital Project Management experience is required. PMI or industry certifications are preferred.
- 1-3 years of data reporting/analytics experience is required. Ability to read and interpret paid media/digital data is critical.
- Experience managing testing in marketing disciplines, paid media or general digital preferred.
- Strong computer skills including Google/MS Office Suite, Google Marketing Platform/360, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and strong Excel skills is required. Skills in other modern digital advertising platforms is a plus. Experience with CRM and/or DMP systems is preferred.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.