Paid Search Marketing Director
A SaaS company that offers full-service digital marketing and creative services in New York, New York is in search of a Paid Search Marketing Director. This is a hybrid role in New York City with the ability to work remotely 3 days per week. Candidates commutable to the tri-state area are encouraged to apply!
The Director of Search Marketing will be responsible for owning a portfolio of clients. The Paid Search Marketing Director will be held accountable for ensuring steady growth is maintained for the clients portfolio, as well as mentoring and leading the more senior members on the paid search team. The Paid Search Marketing Director has ownership and direct responsibility for providing thoughtful leadership, strategic direction, new business solicitation, and overall guidance across existing and potential key accounts.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Paid Search Marketing Director Requirements:
- 7+ years of marketing agency experience with a focus on paid search digital strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Managerial experience with at least 3-5 direct reports.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills to manage multiple projects and tasks effectively with flawless client–centric focus.
- Team first: a cultural force for building the best team and helping to develop team skills for career growth.
- Has a deep understanding of full funnel execution across all major social and search platforms.
- Proficiency in Google Ads, Bing Ads, programmatic advertising, Google Analytics, and data visualization platforms such as Looker or Tableau.
Paid Search Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Direct and lead the vision around search marketing; seek out new ideas, trends, and innovation to help agency rise above industry competitors.
- Oversee the development of client paid media campaigns and ensure it works towards client objectives.
- Attend client meetings on an ongoing basis to offer leadership perspective and build the agency/client relationship.
- Through hands-on leadership, ensure the team is deploying best-in-class strategy and execution of search campaigns, aggressively testing to improve ROI and achieving desired results.
- Be the decision maker for campaign-related issues, and partner with internal and external teams to drive resolution in a timely manner.
- Asses and solve high level client issues as they arise and use conflict management skills within a professional environment
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Avail clear and consistent operational improvements to the delivery of marketing, hence, maximizing success and reducing costs.
- Oversee hiring , training, and developing team members growth.
- Create strategy and detailed plans including budget proposals from briefs provided both from clients and internal client servicing teams.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.