Paid Search Marketing Manager
A SaaS company which offers full-service digital marketing and creative services is in search of a Paid Search Marketing Manager in New York, NY. This is a hybrid role in New York City with the ability to work remotely 3 days per week. Candidates commutable to the tri-state area are encouraged to apply!
The Paid Search Marketing Manager will manage PPC campaigns on Google Ads, as well as, other search, and display marketing engines. A successful Paid Campaign Manager will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the social media team and account management team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and generate leads.
PPC Manager Responsibilities:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns across all channels including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Programmatic Display, OTT, Pre-roll Video, Audio.
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs, and reconcile discrepancies.
- Optimize ad copy, keywords, and bidding strategies for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Provides insight to all SEM Specialists and Coordinators as needed.
- Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights, and emerging social media/marketing technologies and report on best practices.
- Leads routine client meetings for performance reporting.
PPC Manager Requirements:
- 2-3 years managing PPC campaigns/accounts in Google Ads.
- Bachelor’s degree (in communications, marketing, or a related field preferred).
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Optmyzr, Search Ignite).
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, WebTrends).
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
- Strong client communication/presentation skills.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.