Print Production Associate
Profiles is seeking a Print Production Associate to join the creative team at a Fortune 200 financial services corporation in Richmond, VA and is open to remote.
The ideal Print Production Associate candidate will have process improvement and project management skills.
Print Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Partner with creative and external suppliers on design and concepts for print and direct mail.
- Liaison between supplier and line of business.
- Develop and communicate instructions to external supplier and ensure quality control and compliance.
- Manage projects aimed at efficiency, cost savings, and quality.
- Resolve supplier issues, monitor operations metrics, and identify feedback trends.
- Print production and creative development and research.
- Review proofs in Adobe InDesign and ensure files are built correctly.
Print Production Associate Requirements:
- 1 year of Direct Mail experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience.
- 1 year of Process Management experience, or 1 year of Project Management experience.
- 2 years of Print Production experience.
- 2 years of InDesign experience.
- 1 year of Third-Party Supplier Management experience.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.