Profiles is seeking a Product Manager to join the product team of a Fortune 200 Financial Services Corporation. This position is a contract assignment and is located in Richmond VA.
The Digital Product Manager will need to understand how important the right tools and experience are in building great software, empathize with developers as their customers, and build a roadmap to solve those needs. This person will span Strategy, Design, Tech, and Marketing to define and deploy developer tools in an Agile environment.
The Digital Product Manager must believe in the power of APIs and be jazzed about delivering amazingly simple experiences that improve developers’ lives through user-friendly, powerful, and smart digital tools.
Digital Product Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience.
3+ years of product management experience.
- 2+ years of experience working with an Agile delivery methodology.
- 3+ years of experience in API management, software development.
- 3+ years of experience in data technologies, data modeling, and ensuring a high bar of data quality through reconciliation and analytics.
- 2+ years of experience managing cross-functional teams.
- 1+ years of experience coding, testing, or DevOps tooling.
- 1+ years of experience in Financial Services Industry, preferred.
- 3+ years banking experience
- A bias toward action and a proven track record of delivering minimum viable products to market at rapid speed.
- Excellent communication skills to navigate a large organization, and inspire teams about things that should exist but don’t exist yet.
- Ability to proactively identify impediments on the critical path and remove them.
- Ability to drive process across multiple lines of business.
Digital Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Set product vision and lead road mapping, goal setting, story writing, project execution, A/B testing, and product roll-out strategy.
- Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making Leads a team through rigorous process of test and learn with focus on identifying and developing a minimum viable product (MVP). Prioritize, negotiate and remove blockers to orchestrate successful launch or optimization cycle.
- Serve as subject matter expert, contributing practitioner, thought leader, career guide and mentor to teams.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Defining, building towards, and launching MVPs (minimum viable products) that turn into successful products.
- Experience shipping multiple products across variety of platforms and channels
- Fluency in human-centered product discovery methods such as design thinking and service design Industry or hobbyist experience with emerging and leading technologies across disciplines (IoT, Machine Learning, Voice interfaces, etc.)
- Track record of defining strategy, creating advocacy/alignment and defining product KPIs and success metrics.
- Setting a strategy vision for various developer tools and related services to increase usage and deliver business results.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.