Product Manager – Remote
The Product Manager will lead a team of product owners who will work hand-in-hand with development teams that are your solution and delivery partners for bringing the roadmap to life and value to fruition.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Define clear and actionable problem statements to help teams deliver results while displaying a comprehensive understanding of iterative software delivery, capable of thin-slice MVP grooming.
- Use customer insights to influence priorities and roadmap feature development while advocating for and driving alignment between stakeholders in the development of acceptance criteria.
- Obsess over UX/UI patterns and seek to create world class, omni-channel experiences.
- Own and prioritize the near-term product roadmap to deliver on business outcomes, while quickly identifying points to leverage in complex problems or systems, utilizing data effectively to define success metrics and measurable outcomes.
- Utilize balanced judgement in decisions about risks, considering both actions taken and not taken, while innovating well-managed ways to iterate faster for the immediate team.
- Leverage technology and end-state architecture vision to partner with technology team to drive comprehensive design decisions out of white space technical problems.
- Share business strategy and roadmap with Tech partners to establish context while also leading and facilitating agile ceremonies alongside Tech Lead.
- Deliver value by creating reusable, extensible, and resilient capabilities and proactively identify opportunities when key metrics on security, resilience, and performance are not performing.
- Develop and communicate a 6-month vision to senior stakeholders and partner teams with accurate details and transparency on risks and impediments, and proactively build relationships with those outside of your immediate team resulting in horizontal influence.
- Contribute to team culture and recruiting by leading activities to attract and retain top talent as well as mentoring and developing junior product associates.
Product Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience.
- At least 2 years of product management experience.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a high-performing software development space.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Product Manager, partnering with senior product, tech, and design leaders to deliver value at scale, preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience building products for Small Businesses, preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience working at a financial institution/fintech, or highly-regulated industry, preferred.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.