Product Marketing Manager
A national organization headquartered in Washington, DC, whose mission is to improve the quality of healthcare, is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their internal Product Marketing team. This is a fully remote position.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager is a marketing lead for the marketing strategy for key products. The ideal candidate will drive strategy for identifying consumer insights, define the product roadmap, develop messaging and the go-to market strategy.
If you have B2B healthcare experience and want to work with a fast-growing, collaborative team, read on!
Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with product teams to provide customer insights and marketing strategy that support product development and product launches.
- Develop go-to-market strategies for product launches.
- Develop messaging, collateral and supporting materials for designated products.
- Write emails, collateral, and other promotions.
- Assist in market research and analyzing market data to make decisions about product development and marketing strategy.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying opportunities and issues.
- Interact and maintain relationships with customers to help maintain knowledge and identify market opportunities.
- Attend events and conferences to promote company products and programs.
- Work with sales and account marketing teams to determine best strategy and messaging for selling products into key markets.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute plans.
- Ensure all marketing materials are in compliance with brand standards.
- Help develop and adhere to marketing workflows.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field, preferably Master’s degree.
- 7+ years of previous product marketing and go-to-market experience for B2B products.
- Healthcare industry experience.
- Experience using a CRM, Salesforce experience preferred.
- Experience driving strategy for go-to market product launches.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – careerprofiles.com.