Product Marketing Manager
A national organization headquartered in Washington, DC, whose mission is to improve the quality of healthcare, is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their Product Marketing team.
The Product Marketing Manager is the lead on the digital product team and will drive strategy for identifying consumer insights, defining the product roadmap and development of go-to marketing planning.
Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with product teams to provide customer insights and marketing strategy that support product development and product launches.
- Develop go-to-market strategies for product launches.
- Develop messaging, collateral and supporting materials for designated products.
- Assist in writing emails, collateral, and other promotions.
- Assist in market research and analyzing market data to make decisions about product development and marketing strategy.
- Interact and maintain relationships with customers to help maintain knowledge and identify market opportunities.
- Work with sales and account marketing teams to determine best strategy and messaging for selling products into key markets.
- Ensure all marketing materials are in compliance with brand standards.
- Researching trending keywords and marketing innovations.
- Understand customer needs to identify key segments and develop value messages that resonate the most with them.
Product Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- 5+ years of previous product marketing specifically for B2B products, preferably within the healthcare space.
- Worked at, or experience selling to health IT companies, health plans, or health systems.
- Experience using a CRM, Salesforce preferred
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and partner with leadership/C-Suite.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.